An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
Historic and Discontinued Publications
- Timeliness of Death Certificate Data by Sex, Age, and Geographypdf iconNVSS Rapid Release No. 9 (6/26/2020)
- Effects of Changes in Maternal Age Distribution and Maternal Age-specific Infant Mortality Rates on Infant Mortality Trends: United States, 2000–2017pdf iconNVSR Volume 69, No. 5 (6/25/2020)
- Prevalence of Prescription Pain Medication Use Among Adults: United States, 2015–2018Data Brief No. 369 (6/24/2020)
- Prevalence of Tooth Loss Among Older Adults: United States, 2015–2018Data Brief No. 368 (6/17/2020)
- National Hospital Care Survey Demonstration Projects: Opioid-involved Emergency Department Visits, Hospitalizations, and Deathspdf iconNHSR No. 141 (6/16/2020)
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US…
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey…
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases…
Exit Notification/Disclaimer Policy
Links with this icon indicate that you are leaving the CDC website.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) cannot attest to the accuracy of a non-federal website.
- Linking to a non-federal website does not constitute an endorsement by CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the website.
- CDC is not responsible for Section 508 compliance (accessibility) on other federal or private website.