For Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center to be recognized as the top provider of continuing healthcare education.
To provide high quality professional healthcare continuing education through excellent programming, comprehensive support services and resources, and expanded markets and utilization as a major outreach arm of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and to advance the integration of teaching and learning with technology.
Health.edu is a division of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. We offer:
- 16 accredited disciplines including Nursing, EMS, Physician, as well as Patient Education
- over 200 hours of new programming annually
- over 780,000 continuing education hours awarded this past year
We provide healthcare continuing education to:
Our customers include over 500 facilities located throughout the United States.
Through our partnership with Relias, continuing education is delivered to participants in all branches of the U.S. military located throughout the world.
Other Healthcare Facilities
Our customers include many different types of clinics, surgical centers, and other healthcare facilities located throughout the United States.
EMS courses are accredited by Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE)
Health.edu is committed to providing relevant courses and resources to our customers. The following courses related to COVID-19 are available.
– Coronavirus Disease for Health Providers
– Helping Young Children Cope with Stress and Coronavirus Disease 2019
– Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Evaluation and Treatment
– What is Project ECHO®?
– From Stress to Resilience: Skills for Challenging Times
Individuals not associated with an existing site may access these for free on the Public Access page.
We will continue working diligently to produce content that will help meet your education and training needs.