Individual, Medicare, and Group Health Insurance | Health Alliance
For more than 30 years, we’ve offered plans with quality doctors and hospitals, unbelievably helpful customer service, and ways to save.
Check out our resources For Your Business to help your company and employees make the most of your health insurance and its benefits.
Hally™ Mobile App
Hally by Health Alliance offers an intuitive and streamlined approach to managing many of your healthcare needs from your mobile device. This new app provides users of all Health Alliance products, including OSF MedAdvantage and Simplete members, access to their plan information from the same source.
With the Hally app, you’ll always be able to connect to your coverage on-the-go.
- See what you’ll pay for key services like primary care, ER, and urgent care visits in-and out-of-network
- Access Virtual Visits with a healthcare provider on your mobile device
- Get your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum
- Check what care, preventive care, and prescription drugs your benefits cover
- Access and use your virtual ID card on-the-go
- Contact your primary care provider right away
- Find covered doctors and hospitals
- Know where to go for care depending on your symptoms
- Log in quickly using the fingerprint scanner on your device
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Get to Know Us
of customer service issues are resolved on the first call
of claims are processed within 19 working days
Finding care. Where you are.
With our constantly growing network of more than 20,000 doctors, hundreds of hospitals, and more than 600 employees, you’re always taken care of. It’s fast and easy to find a doctor you trust.
And when you’re miles from home, you’re covered with Assist America.
Be Your Best
Beyond great coverage, we also want to help you take charge of your health.
Stay up-to-date with health info and resources through our blog and social media.
We’re always here for you.
After you become a member, we’ll call to help you make the most of your plan and guide you through finding services. And with Your Health Alliance, you have instant access to helpful tools and your plan benefits and claims.